Podcasts, Articles, and (Humble) Brags
I've been fortunate in my career to grab the attention of some of the most accomplished marketers and e-geniuses on the Planet. Below are some highlights of interviews and articles I've contributed to different sites around the web...
- Huffington Post
- How To Accomplish 12 Months Of Marketing In 12 Weeks
- Curation as a Content Marketing Strategy
- Blog Like It’s 1899! (And Get More Engagement)
- The New Blog Marketing Attitude For 2012 And Beyond
- Building and Leveraging a Guest Blogging Portfolio
- Content Marketing With Curation
- Overwhelmed? Take A Social Media Marketing Zen Approach
- Marketing For Success: 5 Things That Work In Social Media
- Daily Blog Tips: How To Go From A Training Blog to an A-List Blog
- HowtoSpoter: How to Focus Your Marketing to Attract Buyers
- Directions University Podcast with Gina Gaudio-Graves
- On Monetizing Your Blog with Micheal Savoie
- On Authority Sites with Willie Crawford
- Blog Tips From The Devil with Scott Fox
- Web 2.0 Marketing, with Warner Carter
- Video Marketing with Rob Shultz
- Where is your gold in keywords? Two Chicks Marketing
- Blogs and Twitter with Michelle Price
- How Local Search Can Save Your Business with Kevin Rockwell
- Webside Chat with Scott Bowling
- Meet Online Experts with Renee Bobb
- Software Development for Web 2.0 with Warner Carter
Producer & Host: Rewilding Earth Podcast
Co-Host of Leverage Masters Podcast
People I Was Fortunate To Interview on "Webside Chats" (2007-2010)
Need More Writing Samples?
I've been writing about marketing, content strategies, SEO, SEM, motivation, and many other related topics since 2003. You can search 15 years of content below, or just pick from a few of my most recent articles below that.
Plumb the Depths Back to 2003!